Thursday, May 15, 2008

free writing(from "some people")

My name is James, which was named by my father when I was in junior high. I love this name very much and I am proud of it. I like that “James” becomes my nick name. Without doubt, James is a very beautiful name. Besides, I also regard James a powerful name. Every moment when I feel gloomy, I will shout James in my mind and I will feel better. Also, James is everywhere, even on the desktop of my computer!! How amazing this name is. In our dormitory, all of my roommates’ desktop have been occupied by the name of James. How powerful the name of James is can be seen by the little affair. Ha, today is also James’s birthday! Happy birthday to you James! Everybody loves James and will give James a birthday celebration today, which will makes me never forget. Friends love me and call me GOD because I am excellent at sport. Every kind of sport has no questions and no difficulty with me. This is why everyone adores me and gives me this nickname GOD. From now on I will do my best on everything and love all the people, including my girlfriend, BOBO. Because God is everything.

No comments: