Tuesday, May 6, 2008

English and Globalization 3

Everyone knows that English is an indispensible tool to improve globalization. Without doubt, English is the international language. As a result, to learn English well is a very important thing. Take me for example, everyone knows that my English is very poor. Once I took a trip to America with my father. Because of my poor English, all the things, like buying food, purchasing some clothes, borrowing something, asking some questions, and so on, are all depend on my father. I just could do nothing but wait Dad to deal with those problems we met. When facing foreigners, I just could say something like, “hello”, “hi”, ”well”, “good morning”, ”james”, etc. I could not even say more. Additionally, few weeks ago, I joined the GEPT High-Intermediate, of course, I failed and there is still a big distance for my testing grades to pass the exam. With these bad experiences, I deeply realized how poor my English ability is. After then I felt so depressed and now I make my mind to study English hard. Even though there are still a lot of difficulties waiting for me to overcome, I would never give up. For the purpose of keeping up with the trend of globalization, I have to study harder and harder! I wish and I believe in the nearly future, with my hard working in English, I can communicate with foreigners fluently so that I can keep up with the trend of globalization!

1 comment:

nickb9602086 said...

Why do you have so many English and globalization...= =