Monday, May 5, 2008

English and Globlalization 2

Everyone knows that English is an indispensible tool to improve globalization. Without doubt, English is the international language. As a result, to learn English well is a very important thing. Take me for example, everyone knows that my English is very poor. Once I took a trip to America. Because of my poor English, I could not to communicate with a foreigner. I feel so depressed and now I make my mind to learn English hard. In the trend towards globalization, English turns into an indispensible tool for communication. For the purpose of keeping up with the trend of globalization, I have to study hard and never give up! I wish and I believe in the nearly future, with my hard working in English, I can communicate with foreigners fluently so that I can keep up with globalization!

No comments: