Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Forrest Gump

I read the book that is written by Winston Groom, Forrest Gump. The reason why I chose this book was that I love to read the story of people.
Forrest Gump is a very special person. Although he is not very clever, he has many good lucks to help him achieve the goal. He did many things without purposes, but he just always did the right things in right ways. He knew that it was his life. He accepted his life and lived with his own style.
I think that Forrest Gump is a nice guy. His works may be beyond many ordinary people. I really love his insistence. No fear, much bravery. We should learn his spirit toward life. Be honest and be happy to our life.
Gump is a nice person that I respect very much. I know that I can’t do all the things he had done, but maybe I can’t learn his spirit toward life. Every thing may not be so serious, and it is just what we consider the thing in such the way we consider. We can take it easy in our life, even though there are many frustrations in our daily life. In the past, I always saw the dark side of the frustrations. But now, I will think much deeper and not let the frustration affect my daily life so much. I think that was the story that inspire me to consider the thing in the right way.
“Maybe I am an idiot,” I said, “but I’m not stupid.” That is the sentence I love the most in this book. I firmly agree this sentence, because this sentence presents the spirit of idiot, not really an idiot.

1 comment:

nickb9602086 said...

I was astonished by the fact that you did extracurricular reading!!!